This information is split into seven classes of information relating to the Combined Authority’s finances, performance and decision-making.
1. Who we are and what we do
This class contains current organisational information, details of our structure, locations and principle contacts for our organisation.
- Interim Head of Paid Service: Frank Rogers
- Treasurer: John Fogarty
- Interim Monitoring Officer: Jill Coule
- Lead Officer - Economic Development: Catherine Garnell
- Lead Officer - Transport: Frank Rogers
- Lead Officer – Housing: Mike Palin
- Lead Officer - Business and Brexit: Catherine Garnell
- Lead Officer - Culture: Eric Robinson
- Lead Officer - Public Service Reform: Eric Robinson
- Lead Officer - Health and Adults: Margaret Carney
- Lead Officer - Children's Services: David Parr
- Lead Officer - Skills and Apprenticeships: Mike Harden
- Lead Officer - Spatial Planning, Environment and Air Quality: Mike Palin
- Lead Officer - Policy, Finance and Resources, Digital and Innovation - Combined Authority Head of Paid Service: David Parr
- Lead Officer - Criminal Justice: David Parr
- Scrutiny Officer: Sue Jarvis
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is made up of the City Region’s 6 local authorities:
These bodies, along with the Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership, have a long history of working together to further develop the economic prosperity of the Liverpool City Region.
In addition, West Lancashire Council and Warrington Council are Associate Members of the Combined Authority.
You can contact us in a number of ways:-
In writing: Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, Mann Island, PO Box 1976, Liverpool, L69 3HN
2. What we spend and how we spend it
This class contains information on our finances, our projected and annual income, and financial audit.
Budget for the Combined Authority 2018/19
The budget for 2017/18 can be found in this report
Annual Accounts for 2016/17 for the Combined Authority
External Audit Report
Financial monitoring reports
Quarter 3 2017/18
3. What our priorities are and how we are doing
This class contains information on our strategies and business plans for the services we provide to our communities further details of which can be found by CLICKING HERE.
4. How we make decisions
This class contains information on our strategies and business plans for the services we provide to our communities.
5. Our policies and procedures
6. Lists and registers
This class contains information about lists and registers available to the public.
The assets of the Combined Authority can be found here
A register of each councillors’ financial and other interests is outlined on each councillors’ information page
A register of gifts and hospitality is available on request.
7. The services we offer
This class contains other information relating to the Combined Authority.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority was formally established on 1 April 2014.
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority provides transparent and accountable strategic decision making for economic development, transport, strategic housing and employment and skills functions. It is focused entirely on strategic governance to facilitate economic growth.
8. Liverpool City Region Combined Authority Accounts
At the end of every financial year the LCRCA is required to produce an annual Statement of Accounts that sets out the financial position of the Authority for that period.
The accounts are prepared in accordance with all relevant prescribed guidance, codes of practice and reporting standards.